Thursday, December 6, 2007

Mommy!

My mommy is coming to town tomorrow! This is the first time she'll see our new digs. It's a pretty good weekend to come over because there's a lot to do. Tomorrow will be spent showing her around my school and shopping down there as well. Saturday we are going to a craft fair (which I'm totally stoked about) and on Saturday night there is a trucker parade. I've never seen it before but I've heard it's really awesome. Saturday was also going to be the day we watch the Mayweather vs Hatton fight on PPV, but we've decided to wait a week and watch it at no extra charge the following Saturday. I just really hope we don't hear anything about it from now until then.

As you can see it's way past my normal posting time so I must be going to bed......And Nancy, I suggest you not read my last sentence to avoid additional stress.....but it keeps me on track :) .....Your tree is lovely by the way!


Only 19 shopping days left!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Hope you are having fun with you Mommy!