Friday, December 7, 2007

More wind and rain

That was most likely the cause of the power outage today while I was at the doctor office. Funny thing was....my friend had power at her office and she was right across the street!

My mom got into town about 12:30 today and it was go, go, go. I gave her a quick tour of our house then headed straight down to my school to do a little shopping at the local shops. I didn't find much except some little things for Dennis and some REALLY cute silver heels at Girlie Girl. Then we headed home, walked her dog, and headed to dinner. The meal was fabulous as I was starving! Dessert followed along with a headache from too much sugar. The evening ended with a wonderful little film called The Devil Wears Prada. Tomorrow we head to the craft fair! Woo hoo!

Only 18 days left to make Christmas cookies!

No comments: