Thursday, December 13, 2007

100th Post!!!

I can't believe this is my 100th post already!!!!.....although I do have to admit that I am a blabber mouth. I don't think I've ever kept up anything for this long before (unless you count showering, brushing my teeth, or taking out my contacts each night). It's all kinda exciting!!!

Tomorrow begins the prep work for the cookies. I hope by tomorrow evening (before Potter) that I will have made all the doughs I need to make. However, I could not find two basic ingredients at the store today....Hershey syrup in a can and Hershey Kisses....kinda weird that their both Hershey products isn't it? I'll have to pick them up sometime tomorrow or maybe Dennis might grab them for me. We'll see.

I may also brave the Post Office tomorrow. I desperately need stamps. Plus, I have to mail off some gifts too. I don't think it should be too bad since it's still pretty early.

Well, wish me luck tomorrow on my adventure. By days end I'll be covered with flour and a smile!

No comments: