Monday, December 10, 2007

A Bus for Us!

Today I got word that we have a bus to go to the GATE Academy! Turns out that a school south of us is volunteering to pick us up on their way to the Academy! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I'm so relieved I won't have the responsibility of driving other people's children whom I'm not related to. I just couldn't bear it if something happened to one of them on the way up there.

So my husband is being ultra cute tonight. He's pretty cute normally, but tonight he's just over the top!.....and I love it!!! Plus, I'm making Amish bread which smells REALLY good and he's begging to have some of it. However, it's not finished baking yet and it has to cool down A LOT before you cut into it......I'm not sure I can resist his adorableness for long and cut into it before it's ready.

Only 5 more days until I make cookies!

No comments: