Sunday, December 9, 2007

So Pretty

Isn't our house so pretty!!! Dennis put up the outline of the tree yesterday and the little snowmen today. It's kinda hard to see, but the lights are really bright since we used those LED lights. Plus, each strand only uses about 4 watts.

My mom went back home this morning. We had a wonderful visit and I miss her already. Last night we watched the fight together. She must have been exhausted from the crazy day because she kept dozing off even threw my yelps and pleadings during the fight. I won't spoil it for those who are trying to hold out till it shows up on regular HBO this weekend.....but it was pretty cool! Let's just say I almost cried.

I'm definitely not ready for work tomorrow. I woke up really early every day so I haven't been able to get any of the catch up sleep I usually get on the weekends. Oh well....I just need to tough it out......it'll make me a stronger person right?

Only 16 days left to make cookies! Next weekend looks like a great time to accomplish this!

3 comments:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Pretty, shiny lights... I'll have to come over and see them in person!

Anonymous said...

Looking good. I don't think we will send a pic of our lights now. Single strand stuff doesn't seem to cut it anymore.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that last one is from...

J, K, and B