Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ingredient List

Tonights goal is to complete a list of ingredients I need to make all my Christmas cookies. This way, I can go shopping on my way home from work tomorrow and sleep in on Friday morning. It doesn't seem like I've slept in in ages....although I know that's not true.

Potter mania swept through the school today as the latest movie was released on DVD yesterday. Specifically, my third graders REALLY wanted to talk about it. Dennis and I bought it of course but we are waiting (sniff, sniff) till Friday to watch it since it's about 3 hours long. So I'm hoping to fill the void by watching Elf instead....although I've met some resistance with this suggestion.

I have to apologize in advance to all my co-workers (specifically to Nancy and Barb as they sit the closest to me). I will be having leftover pesto tomorrow for lunch and this batch is REALLY garlic-y. :)

Happy Wacky Wednesday!
Only 3 more days till I make Christmas cookies!

3 comments:

Dentay said...

Elf's a good Christmas movie, but when it comes time to watch the best Christmas movie I've got to go with Die Hard!

Nancy Bergenske said...

Oh... Dentay is so wrong.... The best Christmas movie is "A Christmas Story".... and I LIKE garlic!

Oh, and the house we live in got bought by someone else... good thing we were planning on moving out anyway! But keep it on the down low.. I don't have the energy to talk about it at work!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Dentay, the best Christmas movie ever is Die Hard, followed closely by Die Hard 2: Die Harder.