Sunday, December 16, 2007

All Ready

Cookie packages are all ready to go out. I've even got a platter arranged to take to school tomorrow. I think next year I will have to double some recipes....i.e. Fudge Crinkles, Thumbprints, and Chocolate Chip Cookies. Thanks to Dennis the kitchen looks somewhat back to normal. He has been doing the dishes almost as fast as I dirty them. Thanks honey! Plus, he folded all the laundry while I took an unplanned nap on the couch. I was just so warm and cozy I couldn't resist.....although my arm wasn't too happy.....I cut off the circulation to it and it was fast asleep.

I'm really excited because we bought Ratatouille today! Not sure when we're going to watch it with all the Christmas movies I have planned out, but it'll be first in line when the holidays are over.

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

You are one busy girl! Congratulations on your 100th post and the completion of your baking... WooHoo! Cough! Cough! I am considering working on my Christmas cars, but I have to go to Michael's to get more buttons for those blasted ornaments!