Sunday, September 9, 2007

Typical Sunday

Today was a pretty normal Sunday. Sleeping in late and spending way too much money on groceries. Actually, it's not that bad. It's so funny, you spend all this time making a grocery list of things you need and you end up buying stuff not on your list and happen to forget to buy the one item on your list that you need that night. Luckily for me, today wasn't that day.

I have so been craving bakery items the last few days. My cravings got the best of me this afternoon when I rolled out the Betty Crocker yellow cake mix. I truly believe cupcakes are underrated. They are the perfect size, shape, and eco friendly since you don't have a plate and fork to wash afterwards! A few years ago my cousin got married and had cupcakes instead of a wedding cake. It was so perfect! You could try all the flavors without feeling the guilt that comes with eating at least 2 pieces of regular wedding cake. They were travel friendly and I imagine budget friendly. I have to say the best cupcake I've eaten was in New York at the Magnolia Bakery. The cupcake that I've always wanted to eat was Carrie's shoe cakes in the 5th season of Sex in the City. The ones she had at her book party. They were just too cute!

Well, a new work week begins. It is also the first week of our intervention program. I really hope it goes well. It's been rough trying make everyone happy. I know you can't make everyone happy, but I sure try. Wish me luck and I wish everyone a happy week! Thanks for reading!

No comments: