Monday, September 24, 2007

Premier Night

The beginning of fall brings cool weather and the changing of leaves. It also brings premiers of both old and new shows. What new shows will I watch this year? What time are they on again? For someone who likes to go to bed around 9pm, this presents a problem. Thank god for DVR!!!! I don't know what I would do with out it. This amazing little device can search for the shows I want to watch and record every new episode for me! This is perfect for someone like me who can never remember what day and time my favorite show airs. Yet, at work, I have the most confusing schedule, see around 42-47 students per day, and still remember (most of the time) where I need to be, who I'm working with, and what they are working on.....but that's besides the point. I am so spoiled with our DVR. It's so weird to think that kids growing up now, will not know a time before DVR or TiVo......or even 8 tracks. Oh, now they were cool! My mom had one in her green Oldsmobile way back when.............
.........Sorry...I got distracted by Heroes.....see ADD......however, I haven't had coffee thus there's no "H."

I hope y'all had a great Monday!!!! Gotta love 'em!

No comments: