Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I don't touch play dough

Yes, it's true. I just don't like it....but let me clarify. I love the colors and everything you can make with it. I also like to watch other people create with it. But this is what I hate....I can't stand the smell, whether it's the play dough itself or the sent left on my hands afterwards. Furthermore, after playing with it my hands feel like I've washed them in a salt bath and just left them to dry. It's just too funky for me.....I'd rather play with fondant....it's edible art!

Do you ever read or hear a word that just makes you want to yak? For my brother Bill it was saying the color "Pink" or "Tessa Nosler." If you even attempted to say either one of those words it would throw him over the edge. Well, today I discovered one of those words that I had blocked out to avoid triggering my gag reflex........meal worm. I can barely type it without gagging. On the other hand, I do have favorite words that I like to say over and over almost like I had tourette's. Take the word "noodle" for instance. It is so much fun to say. Try it out. I guarantee you just can't say it once. I also have another one, but since my parents may be reading this (Hi Dad! Hi Mom!) I just can't. So if you happen to see me out on the street (because that is oh so very likely) and you are not my parents.....I would be happy to tell you my second favorite word.

Thanks for reading. And by the way, all was well through the construction zone today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your so funny! Dyani