Saturday, September 29, 2007

Bad Chinese

Tonight my husband and I had dinner at our favorite Chinese restaurant but it was so bad we couldn't eat it. This is the second time we've gotten bad Chinese from there. Looks like we won't be eating there again. I wish we had a Choos Too here. Their dry braised chicken is to die for!!!

So I went to talk to our neighbors who cut down Steve (our hedge). I asked them why they cut him so short and he said it was to give us more sun. Steve isn't a canopy! He grows straight up and provides much needed privacy between the US and THEM. Besides, the sun moves! So to cut Steve to provide us with more sun is ridiculous!!! So I told our neighbor we like Steve tall and next time they need not to cut him so short. I seriously hope they consider that option. They don't want an unhappy Cindy on their hands.

Oh, boxing is starting......I must go! Taylor vs. Pavlik......not sure who I'm pulling for yet.

No comments: