Sunday, September 16, 2007

Ever After

So last night I watched Ever After and forgot how much I love this movie. It also reminds me of how wonderful my husband is. Every year for my birthday I get to pick ANY movie I want to watch at the theater and several years ago I chose Ever After. It's such a great movie even my husband like it. Anyway, when it came out on videocassette (yes, it was that long ago) my husband drove 30 minutes in the pouring down rain at night to surprise me with it. That may not seem all that wonderful to most people, but my husband hadn't had his license very long and did not drive much anyway. I couldn't stop smiling and hugging him when he surprised me with it later that night. So when I watch that movie it brings all those wonderful and heartfelt memories back. My husband is such a sweet and wonderful man. I am so lucky to have snatched him up when I did.

1 comment:

Dentay said...

Actually it was an hour, 30 mins each way. Details...

:-)