Friday, September 14, 2007

I love Fridays!!!!

I'm so glad it's Friday!!!! I was one very long week. I can't wait till October when I go to a 4 day work week. So far today hasn't been very exciting. Just a typical day. Although, my principal was so very kind and brought in a HUGE bowl of chocolate goodies!!!

Pet Update: I think we are leaning towards getting a new cat. Actually, I'm almost positive we won't be getting a dog for a while....until we have children and they are older. So, I went to the adoption center on my way home and saw the same kitty we wanted to get last weekend. He was very sweet and his fur was nice and soft. There were a lot of other cute kitties too, especially tabby cats. I'm a sucker for a gray tabby. Still not sure what we will do, but I'll keep ya posted.

I've added my friend Nancy's blog link to the left. Check it out. Her blog entries are so heartfelt and inspiring. Plus, she puts really great pics on there too!

I hope y'all enjoyed your Friday! Thanks for reading!

No comments: