Monday, September 17, 2007

New haircut

I got a haircut today! Although it's much short than I anticipated. I think I say that every time afterwards, but today it's really true. As I was flipping through the hair books I bookmarked a few to show the lady. I told her I wanted a combination of two styles but I didn't want it as short as the picture. Well....I think it's even shorter! It's a huge difference from how my hair was before I cut it. Serves me right I guess. After all, I should have known better than to cut my hair 4 days before picture day!

Today was also the day my husband discovered a leak in our shower. We've been noticing this weird waxy stuff seeping up through the carpet for the past month or so. So today he pulled back the carpet and saw that the entire pad under the carpet and the wooden floors were soaked with water. The location of the water is just the other side of the shower wall. So it looks like the tile in the shower will have to be removed in order to fix the leak. Thank goodness we have another shower in the house!!! Plus, to add insult to injury (literally), my husband's knee is all messed up and he can barely even walk on it. Looks like I'll be making a few phone calls tomorrow.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: