Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Bunco Night!

I'm so excited!!!! Tonight is Bunco!!! Our group started back in January and I have only won ONE time!!!!!! It was last month so I am hoping to continue the streak. In fact, I always wore my favorite horse shoe earrings for every game, but last month I didn't......and I WON!!! So of course tonight I can't wear them because I have a darn superstition now. I'll let you know how it turns out. Plus, it's a pizza and pajama theme....It's gonna be so cozy! Can ya tell I've had way too much caffeine today? I've used like 17 exclamation marks! Make that 18. I swear coffee gives me ADHD. I talk WAY too loud and WAY too much. As Nancy says...I'm very peppy. Although today I started with decaffeinated tea but I was soooo sleepy and I wasn't feeling very "peppy." So at recess (9:55am) I made an emergency trip to one of the 1st grade classrooms to get a cup of coffee. Thank you again Deb for help putting the "pep" in my step!

Happy day to all!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Your hair is adorable! Hope you won at bunco tonight.....


P.S. Wish I could be more peppy like you:-) Maybe I should start drinking coffee!