Thursday, September 27, 2007

The 40 Year-Old Virgin

That was the winning trivia answer today.....and I got it!!!! I love to listen to the trivia games on the radio. Most of the times I know the answer but just can't get through. I've discovered that if I call as soon as they say they are going to play the game, then I usually always get through. However, I've been hanging up because I haven't known the answers.....until today!!!! They played a preview of a movie and I was 100% sure the answer was The 40 Year-Old Virgin and I was getting so nervous while I waited for them to answer the phone. I was the first caller and he asked the typical questions: Who is this? What are you doing this morning? and if you say school or work they always follow up with And where is that? I answered each and every question with my usual "peppiness" Nancy says I'm always full of and then the DJ asks how school is going and I say GREAT! He said something about how chipper I was and that he would have to check back in in February to see if I was still feeling the same way.....little does he know....that's always how I sound. So after I got off the phone I run into school at tell the Kindergarten and both 1st grade teachers to turn on their radios......Why I do this to myself I have no idea.....but of course everyone is laughing at how "chipper" or "peppy" I sound. I just got carried away in all the excitement. After all it's my first time winning a prize on the radio!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What prize did you win?