Friday, September 7, 2007

My very first blog!

This is so exciting! My very first blog! I've actually been inspired by my friend Nancy. I've realized that I like the whole blog idea after all. Those who I do not communicate with regularly, can now, through the miracle of the internet, know what the hell I'm up to....oh, crap...can I say "hell" and "crap?" You know those terms of use.....well, I didn't exactly read the whole thing....so I'm not sure how they feel about language....but I will try to keep it polite. After all, my mother and/or father might be reading this.

I will try and update Cindyland often. Although, it may just be a whole bunch of rambling. I have to really warn everyone, I cannot tell stories....I will attempt it many MANY times.....but they just fall flat. It may not be so bad since I have to write them out.....but if you know me, I seriously cannot retell a good story to anybody. I feel for my husband at times because of this lack of story-telling.

Well, I've begun my second year at school. My schedule is busier than ever, but I've learned from last year and I know at least my GATE program will benefit. I've begun a novel study of The Giver with my 6th grade GATE students. I think they are pretty excited about it. I just loved the novel and I would recommend it to anyone....especially if you are a science-fiction fan.....And yes, I'll be waiting for your review on Monday Nancy. :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend. Thanks for reading!!!

Cindy

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

I am so excited to be invited to Cindyland!! Now, you have to come and leave me a comment (if I ever update my blog, that is!)

Oh, I used to have that background when I first started blogging!! It's so fun and chic!