Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Head Cold

Unfortunately, I have one. I felt it coming on yesterday morning and hoped it wouldn't fully develop.....but it has. Regardless, I went clothes shopping my friend, a fellow teacher at my school. She's super tiny and cannot find clothes that fit her. But today, she was successful. We also ran into Nancy while we were at the mall. Afterwards, Kris got a pair of really cute dress shoes AND a super fabulous pink purse!!! It is so adorable!!!

My Nyquil hasn't kicked in yet, so I'm gonna go lay back on the couch.

Remember to take your vitamin C!!!

2 comments:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Sorry, you are sick... I guess that is why you didn't tell any of the really good details from your mall trip!

Anonymous said...

That was so much fun! (not only for us :)) We'll have to do it again some time. Feel better soon!!! Kris