Saturday, February 9, 2008

BBQ and Racing

I've never eaten (or rather attacked) meat like I did tonight! We got dinner from the BBQ place again, except we got the family sampler. It included a slab of pork and beef ribs, 1lb of tri-tip, half a chicken, BBQ baked beans, macaroni and cheese (with bacon), coleslaw, chili verde, and 7 cornbread muffins w/ honey butter. I don't remember the last time I ate that much meat! It was soooo good......and the fact that I thought it was good says a lot.......just ask my family. Typically, I'm the one making the weird face when a chunk of meat is placed in front of me. I don't know what got into me tonight, but it was fabulous!!! The tri-tip and the BBQ baked beans were my favorite. MMmmmmmm!!!!!!

Tonight, Dennis discovered the indoor racing track here. He absolutely loves racing go-carts and does so when ever he has the opportunity. So when his brother told him about the track, we couldn't get there fast enough. He had so much fun and it was a blast to watch him! I'm sure we'll make a trip there every time we visit. Here's a pic!

No comments: