Monday, February 25, 2008

Glad to be back at work

Oh, it was so nice to be back at work today! I'm feeling better and actually had something to do for the first time in almost a week! I hope this will help my sleeping because last night (due to my inactivity from being sick and without Nyquil) it took me forever to fall asleep and stay asleep! However, my day was packed!....which means I should be pretty tired by my bedtime. Also, I got my scholastic book order in today and added 3 more books to my list of books to read. Once I finish The Constant Princess, I'm moving on to all the chapter books I want to read. Because I ordered a set of Shakespeare's Necklace I may choose that for my next GATE novel rather than Letters from Rifka.....but I have to read both to see which one fits better. Ooooo, I also got a good chunk of work done on the GATE application too. I'm not nearly finished, but it feels good just to get anything written out. Plus, I formally decided I am going to be teaching the middle grade summer school (this years 2nd-4th graders) and the theme will be "World Cuisine." I'm pretty excited because I'm stepping out of my box and this will give me new challenges. Alright, that's enough blogging for tonight. My DVR and rice crispy treats are calling my name!!!

Tootle loo!

No comments: