Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Good Observation

That's what it came down to today. My principal said I did a good job and the only critique he gave me was that I need to some how wrap up the lesson.....I didn't think that's too bad considering how nervous I was. Plus, 3 of my most vocal students were out sick and the remaining 4 were pretty nervous having the principal watching them do the lesson with me. Needless to say, it was a pretty quiet and uneventful lesson.

On another note, today was also the day for the 3rd grade cupcake sale. I've been looking forward to this since yesterday because I have been craving cupcakes. And to my surprise and delight, I discovered that Costco makes GIANORMOUS cupcakes!!! I bought one for the bargain price of $1 and savored every last crumb! Their regular cakes are my favorite and the cupcake was exactly the same, just without the cream cheese filling. YUM-O!!!!

Due to the rather large cupcake at lunch, I wasn't quite hungry when I got home and really didn't want to cook dinner. So we grabbed some food from Stars and went to our friends house to visit them and baby Caleb. He's 5 weeks old now and has begun to loose his hair and has filled out a bit. He looks so much bigger and he's even snugglier than before!

Till tomorrow (my Friday, hehehe).

No comments: