Sunday, February 10, 2008

Zzzzzzzzz

That is what I will be doing soon. I already had a catnap, but after I sleep on a couch for 2 days I'm suffering from a wee bit of sleep. We used to sleep on the hide-a-bed (where I slept like a baby), but Dennis gets super hot so we've switched to separate couches. Thus, I welcome my bed with open arms!

I made another new recipe tonight for dinner. It was from the latest issue of Rachael Ray. The recipe was for a BBQ pork burger with apple slaw, smoked bacon, and smoked cheddar. I replaced the pork with ground turkey and substituted microwave bacon for the real stuff (I didn't necessarily want our house to smell like bacon for the next 3 days). It turned out pretty well, plus I think our BBQ likes all the recent attention. Later in the week I'll be testing out a shallot spaghetti from the same issue. I really hope it doesn't suck. :)

Happy Sunday.

No comments: