Monday, February 4, 2008

Whoa...Caffeine!

Rather than making my own (half caf) coffee today, I stopped by the local coffee shop and bought one of theirs with a shot of hazelnut...mmmmmm. Anyway, my body was in shock from the full amount of caffeine in my cup. So by lunch time, my foot was twitchin' away under the table. It wasn't bad enough to create a Jurasic Park water effect, but close. Tomorrow, I think I'll stick with decaf!

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be at school on Wednesday or Thursday and will therefore miss the 100th day of school! It's a wonderful celebration (especially in Kindergarten and 1st grade) where the concept of 100 is explored in every which way possible. Some projects include putting together 100 piece puzzles, decorating hats with 100 things, and counting to 100! I'm sorry I'll miss it. :(

Only 4 more hours till Monday's over!

No comments: