Saturday, February 23, 2008

Still Under the Weather

.....but I can see the sunshine through the clouds! Today is the first day I actually could fake that I feel okay.....that is until I talk. I got coffee today from starbucks, and I had to repeat myself so many times I almost gave up on my tall, non-fat, decaf mocha with vanilla.....that's a lot to remember let alone say when I sound like "one of those old ladies with the raspy smoker's voices"...quote thanks to Nancy :) But it was all worth it because my voice and throat are better thanks to the hot liquid goodness. I have only 1 more day to feel like crap before I have to buck up and go back to work. I just hope I don't have a set back like my sister did.....or everyone else I've been hearing about for that matter.

Anyway, tonights another exciting night for boxing. Wladimir Klitschko (my favorite boxer if you didn't already know, and the man on the left) is taking on Sultan Ibragimov on HBO at 6:30. I suggest you tune in for some exciting action! I don't think I've seen Ibragimov fight, but I can tell you without a doubt, Klitschko will be kicking some heavyweight ass! Woo hoo (cough cough)!!!!!!!

No comments: