Tuesday, February 5, 2008

8pm Already!?

Tonight has flown by. With my Tuesday staff meeting, voting, and cooking dinner this evening has gone by in a blink of an eye. Thank goodness because I'm so sleepy......I've been nodding off and on for the past hour now......just like my father. It's so funny to watch him sit in his chair and move in and out of sleep just after dinner, all while sitting in his chair. Then, around 10pm, he'll head up for bed.....but really he has been sleeping for at least the past hour......it's just so funny.....it makes me smile and chuckle to myself every time I observe his evening routine.

Well, as I am preoccupied by the election results on MSNBC, I must be headed back to the couch to give both of them (the couch and the news) my utmost attention.

I bid you good evening.

No comments: