Thursday, February 21, 2008

Yucky

I'm still under the weather and feel yucky. Today I went to Target, the bank, and the post office to get out of the house.....However, I think Dennis was right, I don't think that was the best idea. After I got out of Target I just wanted to go home and crash on the couch.....but I had checks to deposit and our tax return to mail. I'm hoping this cold goes away soon and doesn't develop into anything worse....like pneumonia, which is what 2 of Dennis's coworkers have now. I'm certain I'll be just fine in a day or so......thank goodness I had this week off. Just like most of the students at our school, I needed this week to recover from a sickness.

Wishing everyone a healthy Friday!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Get better soon.... you are starting to sound like one of those old ladies with the raspy smoker's voices!! :)