Monday, February 11, 2008

Productive Day!

One of my goals I set in early January was to plan out all my GATE classes for the rest of the year....And today, I accomplished that goal!!!! I even have the sign ups ready to give to the students. I was so excited I was woo hooing up and down the hallway and in my room! This was a great accomplishment today and I really didn't think that I would have gotten it finished.....with the GATE renewal application and all. But now that I've reached that goal, I'm moving on to completing the GATE renewal application. This is a huge undertaking and I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing......after all, I've never written anything like that. I think I need to talk with Kris our current 4th grade teacher and the former GATE teacher. She wrote the application last time, so I'm hoping I can use her experience to help me. There's a new addition to the renewal as well. I have to write about the strengths, weaknesses, and improvements since the last renewal for 8 different categories! Yikes! Oooooo, that's a word I haven't used in ages.

To productivity!......Cheers!!!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Your classes looked great.... Maybe I'll sign up for a few... Do you think they'd get me a sub? :)