Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday

Since the weather kept us from visiting J, K, and the B-man, Dennis and I had our own little super bowl party hear. Our friends Scott and Carie came over with their son Caleb. Dennis pretty much held him the entire night.....even while he ate a chicken and apple sausage......that was an interesting event. I used my Crockpot for BBQ meatballs....it's been neglected for the past oh, let's say, 12 months or so. It's a gianormous Crockpot, not fit for 2 people really. I also made stuffed mushrooms for the first time. They turned out pretty well considering I didn't even have a recipe. I didn't really watch the game....I was too preoccupied with watching Caleb. Babies are oh so cute....now that he's a bit older he's taking in his surroundings too.....super adorable! If the weather holds out, I think we are gonna try to go out and see the Brady man next weekend.

See ya!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Glad you got a baby fix even though you didn't get to see B. I will be missing you this week... What are your plans for Fri? I have taken a discretionary day... maybe we could go out to lunch... will you be perky by then?