Friday, February 29, 2008

Bummer

Today The Other Boleyn Girl came out in theaters today, but, we didn't get it at any one of our theaters!!!! Such a bummer! Nancy was really bummed to because I was going to tag along with her and her in-laws. Now it looks like we won't get it for a couple of weeks! Bummer, bummer, bummer.

So I (or rather Dennis and I) did the next best thing....we went over to our friends house (Chinese food in tow) to hang out and see baby Caleb. We had a really great time and the Chinese food was really good. We brought home the leftovers and I'm totally going to inhale them.....not TJ's BBQ inhale, but close enough.

Tomorrow Dennis is going to work on installing a new light fixture in the dining room. I'm really nervous because I don't want him to get hurt or even worse, fall through the ceiling!!! Wish him luck!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Is it really gonna be 2 weeks!!!!????