Sunday, February 24, 2008

Feeling Better

I can breathe!!!!! Although, my ears are still plugged and I have an annoying cough. But I feel like I can actually teach tomorrow. You can actually tell I'm feeling better just by walking into my kitchen. I've made peanut butter cookies AND rice crispy treats.....yum-o. I'm even going to make dinner tonight...vegetable pasta. I didn't think I would feel up to chicken fajitas yet.

So Klitschko was victorious last night....woo hoo!!!....but it wasn't that great of a fight. It was almost boring because Klitschko just single jabbed this guy instead of throwing a lot of right hand power punches....therefore you never saw a big explosion resulting in a knockdown (which Klitschko is known to do a LOT). Plus the other guy was about 6 inches shorter and 20 or so pounds lighter so they really looked mismatched. Oh well, I just have to look forward to the next fight.....not sure when it is yet, but I'll keep you posted.

Until tomorrow!

No comments: