Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sweet Potato Pie


Dennis has been wanting a sweet potato pie for a few days now. So while he's out bowling I decided to make one. I'm not sure if my crust will come out the way it usually does. I didn't really have the time to pay attention to it like I normally do.....Caitlin wanted my undivided attention and didn't want to share it with the pie crust! Anyway, it should be out of the oven within a few minutes and I really hope it turns out!....I should have him stop and pick up some vanilla ice cream or whipped cream at least!

BTW, Nancy (the K teacher) became a Mama Duck today! She had been incubating duck eggs and wasn't sure if they would hatch.....but today when she got to school, there were five little ducklings!!! It was the talk of the whole school!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Mama Duck here.... envying your incredible baking skills! Happy Easter!