Friday, April 24, 2009

Poor baby girl!


So this morning I ended up calling my mom and let her know it would be best if she came out next weekend instead of this weekend. Caitlin had a pretty bad night last night.....getting up every hour and several times screaming in pain. We had to give her Tylenol twice during the night and finally brought her in bed with us early this morning. She's been chewing on her hand or finger all day and her nose is just dripping. And although she's not running a fever, she feels warmer than usual. She's also trying to tell us all about her teething issues.....she talks and talks and squeals up a storm! And she's also trying really hard to figure out how to crawl!

Jean Update: I am now a proud owner of a new pair of low-rise, boot cut, size 4 jeans!!!! Woo hoo!....I don't think I will EVER want to take them off!!!

3 comments:

Jenai said...

Oh my gosh. You're doomed. You'll never ever be able to say "no" to that face!!! Precious!... Poor little bug...

Aunt Sonja said...

It's so hard to get those darn teeth in and this is just the beginning. That pour pittiful face so much pain. I'm happy for you and those size 4 jeans. The hunt if finally over. Now go buy a dozen pair and that should last awhile. Jeans are always in fashion.

Kris said...

We're slowly but surely converting! Pretty soon we'll be Rosstitutes!