Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Picture Sorting


I have had a bunch of pictures hanging around here that I needed to sort and send out.....and finally today (while Caitlin is napping) I finished. All I have to do is address the envelopes and put them in the mail. That alone may take me a few days!

I am happy to announce that I finally finished reading Wishful Drinking by Carrie Fisher. It's a very quick read and I found it quite entertaining. I think I may read some of her other books too. I really like her writing style and humor....it's very crazy and kind of all over the place at times, but that is what makes it fun to read. In the meantime, I started reading Water For Elephants. I really didn't know what it was about at all but it immediately caught my interest and I might just finish it within a record 6 months! I think that's how long it took me to read The Secret Life of Bees. My goal with this new book is to actually read every night before bed. So if that means going to bed at 9:30 rather than 9:00, so be it. I will sacrifice sleep this time.

No comments: