Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hello sunshine!!!!


We arrived in sunny Redding around 10:30am. Caitlin did really well on the trip over and was awake for the last hour at least. She kept cracking up when I made her blue elephant dance to the tune of the chicken dance.....which made me laugh hysterically too. The weather is beautiful here and Caitlin got to hang out in the sunshine bare footed for the first time! I think she really liked it. Miss Maddie and her were having quite a conversation about the nice weather as well. Now the kids are all down for a nap and Dennis is headed out to Home Depot (he'd live there if he could) with JT$. I think when the kids get up we may head to check out the mall....woo hoo! And if you have been to our mall you'd really understand my excitement!

Happy Saturday!

No comments: