Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Roses and Chai


Around 11:45am, I called it a day. The morning started off really well and went into a downward spiral pretty quickly. All I'm going to say is that some things came up that caused a domino effect and frustrated me greatly. I realized that it was just going to be better if I went home and played with the Bug (a.k.a. Caitlin). Turns out, it was a great plan. Not only did the Bug help pull me out of my funk, but Dennis came home with roses and an iced Oregon chai (my favorite)!....and yes, it did make me cry happy tears to have such a wonderful and kind husband. Now, I am at peace with the day and enjoying my evening with family and soon warm blueberry scones.

2 comments:

Aunt Sonja said...

Hey Cindy I don't know what "Chai" is but I do know what a blueberry scone is. Sounds like you have a very nice husband like mine. Uncle Bill gets me a hot 16oz. mocha almost every morning. Maybe it's the girl at the coffee stand is the reason I get a early morning mocha. ha!ha! After being married 48 years I don't think so. I'm sorry you had a bad start to the day. Good luck tomorrow.

Kris said...

That definitely was a good choice for you. Babies are the best medicine! Not to mention hubbies like yours. :) It's a good thing the GATE scare didn't happen that day. The words would've flown freely!!!