Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Little Piggy


Caitlin finished all her food by 1:30pm today!....and I even sent extra too! She drank two sippy cups of milk (3.5 oz each) two servings of rice cereal, and a jar of bananas! She's never eaten that much a daycare before! I felt so bad she didn't have anything more, but Dennis reminded me that she's gone 9 hours without eating before, so she was just fine. For tomorrow I've packed 3 sippy cups of milk, another 30z bottle for rice cereal or drinking, butternut squash, peas, and a peach oatmeal thing. I just wasn't prepared for her to eat so much since she has never eaten that much before! So either tomorrow or this weekend, I'm gonna need to get some extra baby food to keep at daycare so she won't run out. I told Dennis she's probably going through a growing spurt, and he said she's been going through a growing spurt since she was born!!!....LOL!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Hola Chica, gotta run, but I did catch up!