Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

We're back home and already missing the family and the awesome warm (but not too warm) weather. Thanks to Dennis, I was successful in clothes shopping and got 4 new tops....now if I can only find a darn pair of jeans!!! Here are some pics of our wonderful weekend.

She started blowing raspberries for the first time on Easter morning!

Her eyes are so blue!

Oooo, this looks good to eat.

Tastes kinda good too!

Mommy! I'm all blue now!!!!

First bow!

Mmmm, cousin Caitlin hand tastes yummy.

Paybacks Miss Maddie for eating my hand! Ha ha ha.

Playing kitchen/doctor with cousin Brady.

Easter pic....what is daddy trying to do there?

It's all about the tongues!

Super sweet Miss Maddie and B-man.

Coloring eggs.

Tummy time!

2 comments:

Jenai said...

Oh my gosh..... that last photo of the three of you is awesome and soooooo sweet! It looks as though little Caitlin has the best first Easter ever! :D

Nancy Bergenske said...

Looks like you had fun in Redding... welcome back to the windy,cold coast! I, too, love the last photo... super cute!