Friday, April 17, 2009

So Long Vacation


Today is the last day of vacation. I must return to work on Monday. Where did the week go? I wonder this after every vacation, but especially this one. I never did get to take Caitlin to the Library....but I guess there's always next Friday.

Tomorrow I'm hoping we'll go to the farmer's market. There is usually not much there this time of year, but it'll be fun to take Caitlin there anyway.

Oh, I've eaten too much which is making it hard to blog. My mind is sluggish and my words are..well, not appearing as I would like them. So I'm going to hand over the rest of this blog to Caitlin. no nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn hj gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg , IVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBWE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXZZZmMMMMMMMMMM BBBBB C BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBF BHG

No comments: