Friday, September 5, 2008

Sniff

Every day last week there was a student in the office on the verge of or getting sick in the nearest trashcan. The 3rd grade teacher got sick on the 2nd day of school, the 1st grade teacher got sick the 4th day of school, and the other 1st grade teacher went home sick this Monday. This morning I woke up with a "sniff, sniff" to my normal routine.....followed by a sneeze an hour later. It went away for a bit, but returned about a half hour ago....YIKES!!!! I seriously hope I'm not catching a cold or what ever the other teachers had! I just have so much to do at school, plus I need to save all of my sick time for my maternity leave.

On a much better note, I made homemade pasta sauce with tomatoes from Nancy's dad's place. Mmmmm it is SOOOOO good! I just love it! Dennis likes it to be more saucy (turning his noodles red) so I add a bit of tomato sauce for him.....that is after I put the original recipe on my noodles first. :) Uh oh, I feel another sneeze coming on!!!!......okay, it went away....whew! Anyway, my pasta was oh so yummy tonight and I have plenty of leftovers for next week!

1 comment:

shan said...

No you cant get sick!! I know Im being bad not updating but I'll do it soon. I cant wait to see you next weekend. I miss ya!!