Saturday, September 20, 2008

It's Official

I am sick. Today (my birthday) is the first official full day of my cold. Yesterday started off a little more sniffily and sneezy with a sore throat chaser....and today I am feeling the full effects of it all. However, Dennis made me eggs and toast this morning for breakfast! It was really good and pretty too! Then we headed to the North Coast Country Fair. This is a pretty cool fair with tons of local vendors. I didn't get anything for myself, but I did find a birthday present for my mom, a Christmas present for our niece and nephew, and Dennis got some really good BBQ sauce and hot pepper jam. Now I think we're gonna head to the mall and get some baby stuff but later tonight we're going to the Eel River Brewery for some yummy steak!!!! My new diabetes meds are working pretty well so I'll be able to eat more like a regular person tonight! Woo-hoo!!!!! Alright, time to make a grocery list and gather my coupons. :)

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey BAby cous! Happy Birthday! Are you 12 now? Just kidding! I feel sooo old now that you are so grown up. You look soooo adorable! Wish I could've come for your shower! :( But I was thinkn of you! ;)Tell everyone "hello" for me and take care of your cute little self! Im anxiously awaiting more baby pics of another little cous!!! xoxoxo Leah

Jenai said...

Happy Birthday!!! (or... day after... eep!)

And do get better soon soon soon...

Huggles,
~Jenai

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!! How can eggs and toast look pretty? Hope you had an AWESOME birthday, except for being sick :(. P.S. I thought you didn't like steak...you're a chicken girl!

Kris