Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ooooo boxing!

I don't know who's fighting, but I'm excited! Plus, next week there is an Elite XC fight with Kimbo Slice.....should be pretty interesting. The last fight he was in he busted open the guys ear....super gross and awesome at the same time!

Today (sniff) I had to take off my wedding ring and put it on my necklace. I thought it was a bit challenging to take off, but since it's sized small I didn't think too much of it. Well, I was struggling a bit more to put it back on and Dennis thought it might be a good idea to keep it off rather than have it cut off if it got to that point.....so I kept it off and put it around my neck. I didn't realize how much I play with it during the day! My hand feels so naked!

Well, the fight starts in about 30 minutes so I must finish all my online stuff beforehand. Have a great Saturday evening!

No comments: