Saturday, September 6, 2008

Argh!

The "sniff, sniff" has mostly gone away replaced by a freaking scratchy throat!!! I seriously hope I don't get much worse. Dennis is leaving for San Fran tomorrow morning to go to a 49er game, so I will be all by my lonesome tomorrow night. Then we go to our first child birth class on Monday so I have to feel okay so I can absorb all the information!

Today around 3pm I met my friend at a bridal shop so she could try on wedding dresses. It was so much fun and we made her try on some of the poofiest and hideous ones we could find! She ended up finding 2 she liked and they are COMPLETELY different from each other in style and price. Thankfully, she's not getting married until next August so she has time to weigh her choices.

It's off to finish up the Firefly series!.....and put my feet up to get rid of my hideously ugly puffy ankles.....they're not THAT bad I guess, but to me they are completely gross looking!

No comments: