Thursday, September 11, 2008

Coffee Happiness

Today I splurged and had a decaf coffee! It only had (at most) 2 grams of carbs and tasted fabulous! I used half and half and a bit of sugar-free English Toffee syrup.....yum-O! I actually felt like a normal person! And since I caught up on all my sleep, I was almost on the giddy side this morning!

While I was teaching one of my morning classes, the baby was (again) having quite a time kicking and rolling around. So I moved my overhead projected and told my 3rd graders to look at my belly.....and sure enough, she bobbed around for all to see! The kids were so excited when they saw her move and loads of questions ensued. Some questions I've been asked from the kids have been....well...on the odd side. Today a child asked me if I had had my baby already and then last week I had a student who didn't realize I was pregnant and asked if I had eaten to much! Kids are so darn funny!

By the way, I must wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Kris!!!!! She's turning 32 today!!!!! I'd post a pic of her, but I actually don't have any.....I could post her school pic, but that would be cruel....no one ever looks good in them.....at least I don't anyway. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo Cindy! Gracias on the B-Day earrings and mmmm cake...they were magnific!