Sunday, September 7, 2008

All By My Lonesome

Dennis left this morning around 4:45am and arrived in San Fran around 9am. I just got off the phone with him (actually we got disconnected due to bad reception) and he said the game was kinda boring and they were surrounded by unusually large and drunk people. After phoning the wives, they were going to head to dinner. They'll be home sometime tomorrow morning and I can't wait! The house is so quiet with him gone.....not that he's loud or anything. I ended up spending a long time in Target and then went to the mall to pass the time. I've also made a lot of phone calls to busy my self. I plan on watching TV in the bedroom until I can't keep my eyelids open anymore....to help me sleep. I have quite a few items DVR'd, so this shouldn't be too difficult.

Tomorrow evening Dennis and I will attend our FIRST child birth class! I'm really excited and a wee bit nervous about it. The class is from 6:30-8:30.....kinda late for pregnant ladies I think....but whatever. I hope Dennis won't be too bored or uncomfortable......me too now that I think about it. You never know with these classes!

Until tomorrow!

2 comments:

Nancy Bergenske said...

OOOOOOHHHHHHHH! I have to hear how the childbirth class went! I remember Mark asking a question about what to do if I was actually giving birth in the car. I was embarrassed, and thought it was a silly question, but all the other soon to be Dads were also worried and thought it was a great question. Little did he know it would be 18 hours of labor. No worries about the car!

Jenai said...

Waaaah... I was mid-shopping when you called and I forgot to call you back last night! But then, maybe you would have been learning how to have a baby when I remembered... Hehehe. ;)

How'd it go???