Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Right On Track

I had an OB appointment today and I'm doing pretty well. My ankles were a bit puffy and I'm having to increase my blood sugar meds, but all in all, I'm doing very well! I was very happy to hear that. Now that I'm 30 weeks, I start going to the doctor every 2 weeks! I can't believe how quickly time is going by! I really need to start making preparations for my leave from school. I've got months to plan ahead for! Thankfully, I have a wonderful and awesome long term sub! She'll be subbing for me tomorrow afternoon while I attend a "wonderful" CELDT training (don't ask, just nod your head). Then we have Back to School night at 6:30......it's gonna be one LONG day!

1 comment:

Jenai said...

Oh yay!!!!! And you're almost there (really!)... *squeeeeee!*