Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Necessary Nap

This morning I woke up exhausted like I didn't get any sleep at all. But on the contrary, I slept rather well. So as I was in the shower (willing myself to wake up) I thought about calling in sick to work. Since this thought crosses my mind once or twice a month, I decided I could tough it out and snap out of my exhaustion (like usual) by the end of my first group of students.....well, that really didn't happen. I was the same, if not more tired than I was when I first arrived at school. So I made the executive decision to go home. When I called Dennis to let him know, he was about to do the same thing! He was extremely tired, but unlike me, he was going to tough it out for the rest of the day. I ended up crawling into bed around 10am and didn't wake up until almost 2pm! And boy, oh boy was it a great nap! Then I got up, had some lunch, and when straight back to bed. I didn't go back to sleep though, I just laid there watching Seinfeld until Dennis got home. Now I feel much better and should be good to go tomorrow morning!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Glad you're feeling better... We missed you at lunch today!