Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Carseat Has Arrived!

And it's gorgeous!!!! I spent the evening reading the manual and then took off the padding to wash it....but that wasn't before I took a picture of the backside so I would know what it should look like when I put it back together! Yes, the manual does include pictures, but come on....they aren't the greatest in the world! I plan on washing the padding along with a full basket of clothing tomorrow....it'll be the first load of baby laundry!!!!!

Tomorrow my friend is taking me out for a night on the town! Well, okay, she's taking me to dinner and a movie to celebrate my birthday....it's not like we're going bar hopping or anything! :) Unfortunately, my "sniff, sniff" and scratchy throat has returned....I seriously hope it goes into hibernation within the next 12 hours.

Alright, it's off to the couch to "veg"! Until we meet again!

1 comment:

Jenai said...

What kind of car seat??? :)

~Jenai... the baby gear whore