Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Photo Spectacular

We had a wonderful Memorial Day visiting family this weekend. There are not enough words to describe our fun, so I will have the photos help me out.

Our sweet family.

J, K, B-man, and Miss Maddie

Awe!

Caitlin giving Maddie a big wet one!

All tuckered out from a day at the park!

B-man catching a ride on Uncle Dennis

Silly girl!

He's getting to be such a big boy!

So cute in a hat!

Look! Mommy actually got a clip in your hair!

Are they sharing? Or playing tug-o-war?

Ogling her daddy!

Brady watering the garden!

Maddie: Oh, Caitlin, just a little hug.
Caitlin: Not right now Maddie. I'm a little grumpy after my 3 hour car ride.

Maddie: But Caitlin, I missed you SO much!
Caitlin: I know, but give me a bit to calm down.

Maddie: Please!
Caitlin: Later Maddie.....Mooommmyyy!

Maddie: I'm sorry Caitlin. I just wanted to give you a hug.
Caitlin: I know. Maybe I can give you a hug after I wipe my tears, okay.

Maddie: I thought you said a hug!
Caitlin: Ha! Paybacks!

Shy Brady

Papa, Grandma, and Caitlin

Papa is SUPER excited to see Caitlin.

Cousin Hunter holding Caitlin during his picnic at school.

Caitlin trying to "attack" Hunter.

Caitlin showing Daddy how to use the laptop.

Alright Mommy, enough with the photos already.

Okay, my sweet baby girl!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

What a fun post! I love the pic with the bow in her hair!!