Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bummer!


Mommy brain and sick brain collided today. Remember the baby shower I was going to on Sunday? Well, turns out, it was today! Thank goodness Nancy called to ask about carpooling! Otherwise, I wouldn't have known at all..........even though I have the invitation on my cork board AND it's written on my calendar too! Anyway, because I'm still not feeling well, I didn't go. I was so looking forward to Julia's shower......I even registered with her! It's a total bummer and it makes me sad. But I would be even sadder if she got sick because of me. I haven't had a fever all day (woo hoo) but my throat and ears have really been hurting. Plus, I've developed a gnarly cough. But like I told Kelly, I'm beginning to mend and I should get a little better every day. Now it's off for bed. Caitlin has been down since 8:30 and if our current theory holds true again tonight, she should wake up for another 3-4 hours! I'll share the theory tomorrow.....I don't want to jinx anything yet!

2 comments:

diane said...

Sorry you were still sick. We missed you!

Aunt Sonja said...

Cindy-So sorry you are not feeling very good. Mommy's arn't suppose to get sick you know. Oh well it happens to the best of us. Hope you get better soon. Love Ya!