Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Biting Continues


For the past several days, Caitlin has been experimenting with her new tooth....on me! It's definitely not the most pleasant experience in the world. She mainly does it during her last night time feeding before bed. Most of the time, I've noticed, I'm not giving her my complete attention (by talking usually)......and now I'm becoming a little gun shy! I'm hoping that this is just a phase and that by repeatedly saying "no biting" and not let her nurse right away again, she'll stop. Thankfully, she hasn't broken skin!

3 comments:

Life According to Kate said...

I've been wondering about the biting! Kate still only has half a tooth, so I haven't felt anything yet...I hear it's really fun once they get the uppers too. Whenever I see Caitlin, I think there's definitely a family resemblence between her and Kate. I can't wait to see them together in June!

Crystal said...

I have been through that with both of mine. I would just say no and open their mouth until they got the hint...it's not that bad and it doesn't last long. Mine only did it with their first tooth, not all of them. :-)

Nancy Bergenske said...

I hope she stops soon!! And Hugs for you today, btw.